NYPEN: Executive Compensation and Human Capital
Invitation Link: http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?4W%2cM3%2c72be10a0-9950-4784-9d0e-93aaf9250f5a
The New York Private Equity Network ("NYPEN") and Mercer are pleased to invite you to an education session on Executive Compensation and Human Capital. The seminar will focus on best practices and key levers associated with human capital management in portfolio companies, including how investors can better diligence target company human capital programs and subsequently implement value-enhancing solutions. The session will be led by senior consultants from Mercer's Private Equity and M&A Business and will be held on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 7pm.
What You Can Expect to Learn
Attendees will learn how to align portfolio company executive compensation and employee benefit plans with strategic objectives. The seminar will also touch on current topics such as pension risk management and Health Care Reform.
Specific topics will include:
* Aligning long-term / short-term incentive programs with key acquisition and post-closing business objectives
* Retaining key executive talent necessary to ensure the success of the deal
* Minimizing pension plan risk during the holding period by reducing financial volatility in the plan's funded status
* Reducing benefit program costs and increasing operational efficiencies to free cash flow
* Understanding the impact of Health Care Reform and building health reform elements into your diligence and post-closing strategies
Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Time: 7:00pm - 8:15pm (followed by cocktails)
Address: 1166 Avenue of the Americas (entrance on 45th St) Conference room 35A / 35th floor