NYPEN: Executive and Equity Compensation Matters: A Tax and Accounting Perspective
Invitation Link: http://guest.cvent.com/d/4dqbc8/4W
The New York Private Equity Network ("NYPEN") and Ernst & Young LLP are pleased to invite you to our upcoming educational session, "Executive and Equity Compensation Matters: A Tax and Accounting Perspective", to be held on Wednesday, February 16, 2011.
The discussions will be led by partners from Ernst and Young's Transaction Advisory Services practice.
What You Can Expect to Learn
- How tax and accounting matters may impact the purchase or sale of your investment
- Common private equity preferences of executive compensation plans
- Overview of applicable tax rules and accounting pronouncements
- Considerations for aligning employee and shareholder interests
- Items to consider in your model, the purchase agreement and post-closing
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm (followed by cocktails)
Location: Ernst & Young's Office, 5 Times Square (7th Ave b/w 42nd and 41st Streets)