Debt Capital Markets – Best Financing Practices to Optimize Investment Outcomes
The New York Private Equity Network along with Kirkland & Ellis LLP and Antares Capital, L.P. invite you to a panel discussion on "Debt Capital Markets – Best Financing Practices to Optimize Investment Outcomes" on Tuesday, April 26th.Panelists will include:
Credit markets have slumped in 2016 amid a challenging technical environment, global economic concerns, and significant volatility within equity and high yield markets. Still, leveraged loan activity has shown signs of improvement from early year lows and a variety of financing solutions remain available. In this environment, what are the best practices that private equity sponsors can employ for both a successful financing and to maximize long term investment performance?
Specifically, our panel will explore:
• The current state of the debt capital markets;
• A review of key terms in commitment papers and credit agreements;
• The latest developments in credit financings, including new terms and features just beginning to be employed;
• Understanding underwriting commitments and key considerations for optimizing financing structure and pricing;
• Negotiating strategies between sponsors and lenders
The panel will bring together varied perspectives.
• Jason Kanner – Kirkland & Ellis
• Matthew Lyness – Antares Capital
• Robert Buonanno – Warburg Pincus
• Chris Solomon - Welsh Carson
This session is designed for senior level NYPEN professionals.
Seating is limited so please RSVP soon.