NYPEN - Accounting and Tax Series: Quality of Earnings Roundtable
Invitation Link: https://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Register/IdentityConfirmation.aspx?e=ca94e340-f2ce-499a-8755-9ec6f18edcb6
The New York Private Equity Network (NYPEN) and Ernst & Young LLP invite you to attend the 2007 NYPEN Accounting & Tax Education Series Roundtable Discussion on Quality of Earnings on Tuesday March 20, 2007.
The session will use an interactive case study approach to explore the implications of Quality of Earnings issues from a private equity and venture capital perspective and will be led by professionals from Ernst & Young’s Transaction Advisory Services practice. Case study materials will be provided in advance.
Discussion Topics Will Include:
(1) Identifying Quality of Earnings Issues
(2) Common “Q-of-E” Issues and Warning Signs
(3) Assessing the Impact on Transaction Value
(4) Due Diligence Procedures
* Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2007
* Location: Ernst & Young's Office - 23rd Floor, 5 Times Square (7th Ave b/w 42nd and 41st Streets)
* Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm (followed by cocktails)