The New York Private Equity Network (NYPEN) will host an educational session, “The World is (Getting) Flat: How Your Portfolio Companies Can Increase EBITDA by Using Global Services” on Wednesday, February 4th at 7pm.
The discussion will feature a ‘Who’s Who’ of executives from each of the four major categories of offshore business services – information technology services, back-office business process outsourcing, engineering and design outsourcing, and research and analytics services.
Panelists will include:
• ‘Tiger’ Tyagarajan, the second in command at Genpact, the world’s largest pure-play offshore business process outsourcing firm
• Mohan Reddy, the founder, Chairman, and CEO of Infotech Enterprises, one of the world’s largest engineering and design outsourcing firms
• Alok Aggarwal, the co-founder and Chairman of Evalueserve, one of the largest offshore research and analytics firms
• Shubham Mehrish, head of private equity relationships for Infosys, one of the world’s largest IT services firms
What You Can Expect to Learn:
• How other private equity firms are already using global services to help portfolio companies improve competitiveness and raise service quality for clients
• A menu of specific, ‘low hanging fruit’ projects that will pay for themselves quickly
• Best practices in contract governance and execution to ensure that the transition of mission critical processes goes smoothly
• Myths and realities – a hard-nosed view of the benefits and the tradeoffs
• What you can do as a board member and investor to help your portfolio companies prioritize opportunities and evaluate partners
Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm (followed by cocktails)
Location: Offices of Kirkland & Ellis, 153 East 53rd St (53rd and Lexington Ave)