NYPEN: Accounting & Tax Series - Quantifying the Impact of Taxes on Financial Models
Invitation Link: http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?4W%2cM3%2cd37dd125-3d1e-4661-902c-76d47f06e7b3
The New York Private Equity Network ("NYPEN") and Ernst & Young LLP are pleased to invite you to our upcoming Accounting and Tax educational session, "Quantifying the Impact of Taxes on Financial Models", to be held on Thursday, March 18th.
The discussions will be led by professionals from Ernst and Young's Transaction Advisory practice. The session will center around tax concepts commonly encountered while assessing the impact of taxes on a financial model.
What You Can Expect to Learn
- Common misconceptions about taxes and financial models
- Acquisition Structure - Is a tax basis step-up derived?
- Cash Taxes – What are the common book vs. tax timing differences?
- How much of target’s tax attributes can be used post close?
- Is the interest on the leverage used in the transaction tax deductible?
- What are the tax considerations for entities with international operations?
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010
Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm (followed by cocktails)
Location: Ernst & Young's Office, 5 Times Square (7th Ave b/w 42nd and 41st Streets)