CANCELLED - NYPEN: Implications of Health Care Reform
Invitation Link: http://www.cvent.com/d/ccq8fx/4W
The New York Private Equity Network (NYPEN) and Alvarez & Marsal are pleased to invite you to a panel discussion on the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and Its Implications for Healthcare Investing", to be held on Tuesday, November 29, 2011.
We have assembled a dynamic panel of senior healthcare professionals to discuss the commercial implications of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to all companies, as well as to explore how it will impact certain healthcare sectors.
Our panel will offer practical views on the policy, share the capital market viewpoint, as well as provide both healthcare operator and investor perspectives. Topics covered will include the process & timeline, impact of the Super Committee, possible outcomes, and implications for businesses and for the 2012 election.
- Michael Cole, National Practice Leader Alvarez & Marsal Transaction Advisory Healthcare Group (moderator)
- Guy Sansone, Head of Alvarez & Marsal Healthcare Industry Group
- Dr. Christopher Olivia, former CEO of West Penn Allegheny Health Systems and present Senior Vice President Highmark
- Patrick Hurst, Co-head of Houlihan Lokey’s Healthcare Group
- Eric Liu, Principal, Healthcare, Warburg Pincus
Date: Tuesday November 29, 2011
Time: 7:00pm, followed by cocktail reception
Location: Warburg Pincus, 450 Lexington Avenue (at 45th), 36th Floor