Debt Capital Markets – Best Financing Practices to Optimize Investment Outcomes
Invitation Link: http://www.cvent.com/d/1rqmgy/4W
The New York Private Equity Network and Kirkland & Ellis LLP invite you to a panel discussion on "Debt Capital Markets – Best Financing Practices to Optimize Investment Outcomes" on Tuesday, January 20th.
Credit markets have rebounded strongly and even surpassed pre-crash levels presenting private equity sponsors with numerous alternatives when financing companies. Yet considerable market volatility remains. In this environment, what are the best practices that private equity sponsors can employ for both a successful financing and to maximize long term investment performance?
Specifically, our panel will explore:
• A review of key terms in commitment papers and credit agreements;
• The latest developments in credit financings, including new terms and features just beginning to be employed;
• Understanding underwriting commitments and key considerations for optimizing financing structure and pricing;
• Negotiating strategies between sponsors and lenders
The panel will bring together varied perspectives.
Panelists will include:
• Markus Bolsinger - Kirkland & Ellis
• Jason Kanner - Kirkland & Ellis
• Martha Gurwit - GE Capital
• Jeffrey Rowbottom - KKR
• Chris Solomon - Welsh Carson
This session is designed for senior level NYPEN professionals.
Seating is limited so please RSVP soon.